While I was in Ohio my friend and I did some shopping. Now contrary to what some may think, I really am not much of a shopper. I'd much rather find what I like and buy 5 of them so that they last me for years. Or I shop online and just re-order items. Lazy? Nah! Quirky? Defnitely!
Nonetheless, I had a great time shopping with Crystal at this area called Short North! They had some amazing boutiques! I found some really great items. My most favorite item were theeesseee....awww they're like me in shoe form!
Aren't they sooooo freaking cute? And they are super duper comfortable! How can you beat that!?
We also did some antique shopping for Crystal's house. They have such great finds up there! I haven't been antique shopping in foooorever! I guess I had a negative stigma towards it because my mom used to drag me around for hours in antique stores when I was little. I just remember thinking they smelt funny, my feet hurt, and I was always hungry! Oh man, I have been missing out!!
There are so many great things to be had at these antique stores! Beautiful furniture, lights, dishes and even great jewelry! I felt such a great feeling walking through these stores wondering about all the stories behind everthing. How did this piece get here? Who gave who this ring? And why? And when? And why is it here now?!
All of this shopping really inspired me to look for vintage items! I love jewelry and cute eclectic dishes. I can't stop surfing the web (again i don't like "going out" shopping) for some cute finds!
I highly recommend taking advantage of your local antique stores to find cute unique pieces to add to your own collections!!
Have a great Sunday! I'm off to see Inception this afternoon!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment