
Sunday is.....well for a lack of catchphrase.....I'm going hiking Sunday morning.
That's uh me last year when I tackled that really big mountain in Alaska...ok i kid i kid. BUT I am very excited about my hike on Sunday. I bought my first Camelbak! Holla!!!!
The pops is not too thrilled about my new adventure on Sunday....Our conversation went something like this... (Note: All of Pops' lines are with thick 'bama speak)
Me: Hey Daddy boo butt guess what?!
Pops: What's that baby girl ('bama speak #1)
Me: I'm going hiking on Sunday as a new exciting cardio activity. I'm trying to mix it up a bit ya know?1
Pops: WHAT?!?! I don't think thats a good idea
Me: Why is that?
Pops: I worked hard right there ('bama speak #2) on creatin' that cute lil' face of yours ('bama speak #3) and one stumble and we know you're a clutz and you're gonna ruin that right there cute face of yours ('bama speak #4)
Me: Hmmf well i'm goin' anyway cause i wanna
Pops: Of course you will...you never listen to your dad...never once...not even when you were in your mom's belly and i told you to be a boy and come early to miss that tax cutoff
Hope you have a nice weekend kids! Be Safe and if you live in the Southwest staaaayyyy cool! Its burnin' up out here!!!!



Ummmm.... I can totally hear this convo happening! Loooove it! P.S. I'm quite happy you came out as a girl...
ReplyDelete