Well, I guess it is fitting that my first post honor my love for the nut butters! I really do love them all. There are so many delicious types but there is one that is above all the rest. There is one that calls my name...(you think i'm joking BUT i swear he does...i hear it!) This one doesn't last very long in my fridge (keep reading...its not always cause I eat it *wink* *wink*)! Meet Barney.....
....we have a secret love affair!
This crunchy goodness is the BEST nut butter I've ever experienced! I highly recommend giving it a try! Just note...you have been warned!
I guess since I'm doing this blog thing now I should be honest about everything, right? I mean that's what this is for. I write my honest thoughts and you read them. Alright, so here's my confession...
Sometimes I love Barney so much that I can't stop eating him. I mean I would eat him until he makes my tum tum hurt! Sooooo, there is a chance that on few possible occassions I may of had to "off" Barney.
(******SIDE NOTE***** I THINK HES CUTE!!-------------------->)
Alright so intially I tried not to "off" Barney. I really did, i promise. However, it just got to that point one day and then another and then another.
I tried just putting Barney in the freezer so I wouldn't be able to just take a giant spoonful everytime I walked past him in the kitchen. Then, I discovered how delicious FROZEN BARNEY BUTTER is!!! OMG!! Its like a creamy almond butter ice cream!! AAHHHH (see i told you...he calls my name!)
So, whats a girl to do??? I mean Barney wants me to eat him but my tummy and my jeans which I'd like to fit into later keep telling me "Megan, girlfriend, you can't eat the entire jar!" Soooo, I did what any other reasonable person would do. I took my jar of Barney Butter. I walked into my backyard. I threw that Barney Butter as far across the fence into my neighbors yard as I could!!!!!!!!!!
I guess I am lucky in that my neighbors and I have large enough backyards that I actually don't think they've noticed the jar (maybe like 4 jars) of Barney Butter back there. I'm sure some little fuzzy desert animal is loving me though!
Soooo there ya have it! My confession of the day! I'm so shy now. I've gotta go!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment