Friday, June 25, 2010

Hiii....come on in!

Well first of all... WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!! I'm not the most savvy blogger on the block by any means so hang in there. If my fonts are funky or my colors don't match and the links don't always work just be patient. I will figure it out (eventually!). I'm going to have to learn as we go. I'm also kind of shy about my life so sharing my stories is kind of bold for me! I'm not sure how often I'll post or what I'm going to post about. It's going to be a surprise...kind of like a box of chocolates!!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world. You will find its much easier than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute blog name. Looking foward to reading more!
    Cheers,
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following along ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Followers