Anywho, on to the fluff....I will be posting some "before" and after pics of mi casa as treats for your eyes (Thanks for the idea Mama Seghs!). I say "before" because I don't have the true true way back when I bought my house "before." Although, that would be a site to see!!! Hmmmm picture this...... purple countertops, grey/white/cream carpet (Not really sure the color as the owner's dogs decided to make it their own again and again and again) and white as white can be walls. For those of you who don't know I LOVE COLOR!!! I do have some "before" that are actually the "afters" of the new flooring, countertops and paint! You'll get the point though!
Home decorating is a secret love of mine and I wish I was better at it! Wouldn't it be amazing to wakE up every morning and get ready in a bathroom like this?!?! I feel like my day would be destined to be fabulous if it started here!
I will tell you that my bathroom involves alot of "using what I already had" and displaying all of my favorite things which most definitley include.....SHOES, PURSES, DRESSES, OH MY!
Sooooo, I've got an exciting month coming up! I haven't taken a "vacation" really since my birthday extravaganza in January! Next week I am going to visit one of my favorite people of all times! This lil' beauty!
SERIOUSLY!?!? Isn't she beauuuutiful!?
Girlfriend and I have been friends since college! Well, post-college she moved to Ohio to get her MBA and much to my disproval (for the solely selfish reason that I want her to move next door to moi!) she stayed! This girl has got it going on and she just bought her very first house in the cutest neighborhood eva! I'm embarassed to say in the almost 4 years she has lived there I have NEVER gone to see her! She always comes to visit me when she sees her family. So, I am making the hike to the great state of OHIO! I'm super excited! We've both been so swamped with work though that we haven't even discussed our chain of events. However, I know it will include plenty of trips to Marhsalls, Ross, TJ Max and Target to get our decorating on at her new place. Her house is tooooo cute!
Then, I'll be flying directly to Minneapolis for our mid-year sales meeting where I've got to give a presentation on "prospecting." Fancy topic, eh?
Have a great rest of your day! I'm thinking my next post will be another great foodie indulgence of mine...yum! Stay tuned!




Hope that bug goes away and that you have a great holiday weekend!
ReplyDelete